Nando’s Bag&Shake - Lemon&Herb
If you love a Nando's but your bank account doesn't agree. Don't worry oceans got you covered with the Nando's range! If you Love their sauces, you'll love this little bag of spices. Grab some chicken, put it in this little magic bag, pop it in the oven and the aroma will speak for itself!
- No Artificial Colours
- No Artificial Flavours
- No Artificial Preservatives
- Pop 4 chicken breasts (approx. 500g) in the bag, add your spice, fold the open edge of the bag twice and crease tightly.
- Give it a gentle shake to spread the spice.
- Preheat your oven to 190°C then place the bag on a baking tray with the seams tightly folded and facing downwards.
- Pop into the middle of the oven, making sure the bag isn’t touching the element or the edge of the oven. This part’s really important as the bag can be flammable if too close to the element, so be extra careful with this step.
- Sit back and relax while you let it cook for 30 minutes or until cooked through. When the buzzer goes, open the bag, coat the chicken in the juices and serve.
- Get adventurous with any type of chicken, meat, fish or veggies – it’s in your hands!
*Cooking times may vary*
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Use all contents immediately once opened.
- Do not use in a gas oven.
- Bag is flammable.
- Ensure grill is off at all times.
- Do not exceed the temperature specified.
- Bag expands during cooking. Do not allow the bag to touch open flames, the sides or the top of the oven.
- Use caution when opening the bag as the contents will be hot.
- Do no reuse the bag.
- Do not use in microwave.
Sugar, Salt, Potato Starch, Modified Maize Starch,Dextrose, Acidity regulator (Citric Acid, Sodium Acetate), Yeast Extract (Barley), Herb (Parsley), Spices ( African Bird's Eye Chilli), Anti-Caking Agents (Calcium Phosphate, Silicon Dioxide), Flavour (Lemon), Sunflower oil, Turmeric Extract